9.11.2008

I Can't Think of a Witty Title

I finally got to watch the third episode of 90210 via online. Thank goodness for that option nowadays. I have to say, those kids really do have to deal with a lot of things that I am thankful I never had to go through. I know it's only t.v. but if you isolate their situations it is rather sad to see an adolescent be forced dealing with that. Even though my youth (I know I am still rather young, but you catch my drift) was rather wonderful, it was also very innocent and fun. I'm really enjoying the tension between Annie and Ethan. As always, if my own romantic life is non-existent, I live it through unrealistic people. Hahaha...oh I'm so pathetic. But hey, at least I don't seek trouble outside the bluetube or rather...the fibreglass or whatever material they use for the internet. But then again...maybe I SHOULD? Hmmm...nah, I'm too much of a damn good girl. Stupid morals...why must you almost always win?!

My family finally purchased all the furniture we need for our house from IKEA and I am rather excited it's finally all coming together. This renovation started in January while I was still living in Windsor. We can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel with this renovation. Just minor details are needed to be worked but that can be fixed whenever. The big purchase for my room was a big closet considering I once had a built-in closet. For months, I had a HUGE hole on my wall because the closet was taken out to make more room for the adjacent bathroom. So the hole was covered with just brown paper for privacy. The house is looking better and I would be more proud to invite people over. I am still undecided if I should hold my 25th birthday at my house, but we'll see...

After making those purchases, my mom, my brother and myself headed up to Kleinberg (Vaughn area) for a wedding rehearsal. It's rather a quaint 'village' which reminded me of Streetsville, but a nicer version of it. Haha... The couple (very sweet and funny ones) will be getting married in this very small church. It's the typical kind you would see in southern towns where the church is all white and surrounded by beautiful flowers. It'll be very cramped inside but we'll manage to capture the event. The photo shoot (weather permitting of course) will be done around the street area which will be awesome. It's very picturesque and candid which I always enjoy. I always do the second angle and my family knows that's what I am mostly comfortable with, because I am under no pressure taking pictures. After the rehearsal we passed by the McMichael Gallery which I was pleasantly surprised. I have only been there once back in Gr. 9 for my Art class. It is where most of the Group of Seven's artworks are held and it's magnificent to see it in one room. After seeing where it is, I plan to go back sometime this fall. According to my brother, during the fall season, the gallery looks great with the multi-coloured trees surrounding it. So it'll be a good opportunity to take pictures and be inspired by famous artists. I just need to recruit some people to go for a little trip with me. I can name a couple already. :P

That's it for now. Until then!

No comments: