9.11.2008

How to Determine If He's A Douchebag

I just stumbled upon this site called Hot Chicks with Douchebags. It's rather comical and pathetic to see all these beautiful and possibly not so intelligent girls with these...well, douchebags.

Seriously?! WHO finds this sexy in any form?!? And aren't women supposed to be showing their cleavages? I mean, I am not one who shows a lot of skin but I do the occasional modest cleavage show but that's how far I would go. But this douche is showing his massive man boobs! I appreciate that he's returning the favour but there's something disturbing about it as well. It's not remotely sexy or attractive. I just don't get people's taste sometimes. Some guys get it right and some just misses the target.

Am I being too judgemental or what?
Tell me what you think of the site as well.

No comments: