9.12.2008

Ocho

I haven't done these things for a little while now.

1) What is the most important thing in your life?
People that I love and who keeps me sane.

2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
I bought two bottled waters from Timmies. I'm a big spender! Yeah!

3) Where do you wish to get married?
I was just thinking about that earlier today. (Why? I do not know) I still don't know what exactly I want but I do certainly want a church included in there but not sure where.

4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
What a question...lol. I guess when we decide to get married?

5) Are you in love?
I was...

6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
Pho Mi with the family.

7) Name the latest book that you bought?
Math Doesn't Suck by Danica McKellar (She played as Winnie Cooper from The Wonder Years)

8) What is your full name?
A.K.S.A.

9) Do you prefer your mother or father?
I love them both but I can talk to my mother more comfortably.

10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
My Grandfather - Mom's side

11) Christina or Britney?
I still have hope for Britney.

12) Do you do your own laundry?
Sometimes.

13) The most exciting place you want to go?
Europe and Australia...It's a tie for me right now.

14) Hugs or kisses?
Those Hershey Chocolates do taste good. ;P

15) 8 things I am passionate about:
1. Teaching
2. Fashion
3. Art
4. Dancing
5. Making a change
6. Taking pictures
7. A successful career
8. Being happy in any situation I am in

16) 8 things I say too often:
1. That's cute!
2. That's crazy!
3. Really?
4. Sorry!
5. Thank you!
6. Awwww...
7. Okay...
8. *LOLing*

17) 8 books I've read recently:
1. Math Doesn't Suck
2. Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows
3. Maximize Your Potential Through the Power of Your Subconscious Mind to Develop Self-Confidence and Self-Esteem
4. The Life of Pi
5. Law of Attraction
6. Blink
7. Tuesdays With Maurie
8. Five People You Meet in Heaven

18) 8 songs I could listen to over and over again: (these are my current favourites)
1. Crush - David Archuleta
2. Always Be My Baby - David Cook
3. Who Knew - P!nk
4. Waiting On The World To Change - John Mayer
5. Realize - Colbie Caillat
6. Hot N Cold - Katy Perry
7. So What - P!nk
8. Chasing Pavements - Adele

19) 8 things I learned last year:
1. I can love and be loved back.
2. I can drive on my own in long distances. (Drinking A LOT of coffee of course)
3. Find confidence in myself.
4. Dreams can come true.
5. Shopping is a bad addiction.
6. Fights are hard to avoid...
7. ...and getting people to understand your viewpoint is very difficult.
8. Independence.

20) Tag 8 people:
You, you, you, you, you, you, you and YOU! Haha...

No comments: