12.04.2008

In Limbo...

It has been a few weeks since I last updated. I got busy with my new part-time teaching gig. All I can say it has its ups and downs. But for the most part, I get to teach even though I'm always nervous that I'm not doing a good job. The feeling of being watched over by my associate teacher still lingers thanks to teacher's college. But this time I am on my own with a student. My own 'class' my own rules. I should just take it one day at a time and learn from this experience.

The month of November has been odd. Family and work has been frustrating. Love is none existent. Crushes are there which causes confusion as always. I only say that because of the consequences that could happen. Friends are wonderful and annoying. Haha...

What else...?

Oh, I'm turning 25 in 6 days.
Big changes have happened in my life but why do I still feel like I haven't made that much accomplishment?...

No comments: