11.20.2008

More Reunions

It seems like winter just came a little earlier than expected. I like the snow but not the freezing temperature that comes with it.

I met up with a good from whom I haven't seen in over a year. She's one of the few girls I love to talk to because I can be myself and not have to watch what I say. Besides, she's one of the few that taught me that dirty jokes are a good thing and among other dirty things. Hehe... I have admired this girl from the moment we met at work, because she always seemed like she had the qualities I look to become for myself. She comes off very confident, witty and incredibly funny. And not to mention she is a good looking girl. But underneath all that, life isn't as perfect as I thought it would be for her. I won't get into details to respect her privacy. I just hope things work out for her.

But spending time with Jose today brought some good memories of the past when we did work together or hang out outside work. We also have a reunion to go this coming Saturday with the rest of the Loomis gang. I haven't seen some of the people for a couple of years now so this will be a very joyous event. The reuinion will be filled of laughter, jokes and more tears of laughter. Haha...

No comments: