10.01.2008

Hello Change!

I hate to say it but whenever I try to lose weight, I use a person(s) to inspire me to attain that weight loss goal. The only time it worked was back in high school, where I was head over heels for a teacher and this guy who's a friend of a friend. It felt good when I lost that weight, but my main problem was keeping it off. But I guess it's just the matter of creating a stronger will-power. I have NONE whatsoever when it comes to food. As I always say, "food always wins." But I really should not allow that to happen. I am what I eat and it doesn't really look good right now. Haha!

I will still use a certain person(s) to inspire my weight loss, but mainly it should be about what I need to do for myself - health wise that is. I have been in a rut within the last year or so and my goal is to get out of it.

Here's to healthy living!

P.S. I guess I should start looking at vegetables in that sense. Mmmm...veggies. Rawr! Haha...

2 comments:

DGN said...

I think everyone uses someone or something to attain a goal; Last year both times it was Nassau..though i failed miserably the second time lol. This year it looks like either Vegas or this all inclusive trip...depending on what I hear either way!

Ms. Banana said...

I'm hoping the all-inclusive trip happens one way or the other...