9.23.2008

Should Have Considered Teaching Night School

I need to get used to waking up earlier than I usually do. I got my second call today around 6:20 a.m. and was able to punch in my pin number and whatnots to hear the assignment. However, there was an error when I accepted the job. I was a little disappointed but relieved at the same time. To my disappointment, I went back to sleep and woke up a couple of hours later.

It feels good to be finally getting the calls for supply teaching. But I chose the wrong profession to wake up so early and be expected to entertain adolescents who half-care of what they are doing in school. I guess that's why we get paid so much to do such a challenging job. Oh boy!

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy teaching and being in school. Haha...my inner nerd is finally being used to its full potential.

I think today, I'm going for a haircut. I have some ideas, but nothing of a major change but enough to feel good with the cut. We shall see!...

No comments: