3.30.2010

Hello there...it's been a while!

I know I know...I've been neglecting you my good ol' blog lately. I guess I just haven't been wanting to write any words down. There have been lots of things that has happened in the past few months though. Mostly it's good things and I couldn't be more happy about it.

I'm just going to say it without being too vague or short about it.
I'm in love with my best friend! <3
I couldn't be more happy with someone that I truly care about. We have known each other for almost 9 years now. I met him when I was 17 (he was 18) and my first impression of him wouldn't make me think he would become the love of my life. I guess it took me longer to let that sink in too. I'm just happy it finally came true. :)

I'm also in the right course with my career. And I hope this will only open up to more possibilities for me in the near future.

I'm just loving life right now. :D

No comments: