10.16.2008

Deal-Breakers?

When meeting new people, we're all scanning for qualities that will spark our interest to become more interested in that person. I have some qualities that I always look for in a guy (whenever I actually meet them).

Here are a few non-deal-breakers of mine:

  • Good fashion sense - Seeing a guy in a well thought out outfit, even if it looks effortless is a turn-on. Besides, he would be a good person to ask for some fashion advice, without making him feel gay-ish. Haha...

  • A great laugh - Oddly enough, there's something sexy about a genuine or even a silly (but not weird) laugh. If you laugh at my bad jokes then maybe there's hope for that guy and I. Heh.

  • Enjoys dancing - I like to dance so he needs to dance with me. I like to watch guys letting their confidence just ooze out on the dance floor. I find that sexy and entertaining.

I can also add the superficial things like nice eyes, knee-weakening smile and the almost buzzed-cut hair. There's nothing sexier than a clean-shaven man. Mmm-mmm... But of course, I like 'em scruffy on occasions as well. ;)

What are some of your deal-breakers?

No comments: