10.18.2008

Are Guys Just As Vain As Girls?

I should really be sleeping right now, but I want to write this thought down before I forget.

I was at a bar with some friends to celebrate D's new job position.
I headed my way to the bathroom to fix myself up and as I was applying my hot pink lip gloss on, this girl turns to me and says "It's funny how women can fix themselves up in the bathroom and not be phased by it because all of us do it. We women have this understanding. If guys did the same thing, they would get weird looks from each other." And all I could say was "Yeah, I guess guys are more straight-forward." I really didn't know where I was going with that comment, but I was just caught off guard with the girl's comment.

I should have asked my guys about this though:
Are guys comfortable fixing themselves in public bathrooms? Or is that just done privately?

No comments: