9.03.2008

90210




I was able to watch most of the premier episode (2 hours long) of the new 90210. I got my friend to tape it so I can watch it again peacefully without any interruptions from my family. I know why I could never watch prime time shows because my household is just too darn busy to sit down without anyone talking louder than the t.v. Or maybe I should just get a t.v. in my room again. Yes, that's the solution.



Anywho...back to the show. Overall, I thought it was a good episode. As usual, the show is filled with good looking people, skinny bodies, amazing clothes, and of course the portrayal of the expensive lifestyle. One can only dream of marrying a rich husband and maybe attain such a life. Now let's talk about the boys, I thought Ethan and Ty were cute but I am also attracted to the teacher, Mr. Matthews. Again, I didn't really get to watch the whole show due to some distractions so I'll make a fuller analysis of the characters later on, maybe.



Mr. Matthews looking cute. You might not see it in this picture, but in other ones that I have seen, he has similar features as Edward Norton. More reasons to like this dude. :)

Annie and Ethan talking after Naomi found out Ethan cheated on her. I like this blue dress Annie wore at Naomi's party which she was "disinvinted" from. LOL

I'll do my best to watch these new and returning shows such as Ugly Betty and actually keep up with it. We will see!

The show had a good mixture of songs that I would listen to. And I was pleasantly surprised when they played one of Adele's song called "Chasing Pavements". It's a beautiful sad song.




No comments: